Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasm?

Options
  • 20-10-2007 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Whats the deal with it this month all very hush hush?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

All will be revealed on Monday about the Phantasm Halloween Ball which will take place in Whelans on October 31st. It's Phantoms first birthday and of course there will be extra celebration of the stations PPI Music Driven station of the year award! Just finalising the details of the night.

Regards,
    Simon Maher
    Phantom 105.2
    simonmaher@phantom.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

woo going into wav after work today to get my tickets, :D have my costume and all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

allanb49 wrote: »
    woo going into wav after work today to get my tickets, :D have my costume and all

Costume = brilliant!

Will there be any promos on tonight in Whelan's or any surprises like last year?

If anyone else is going what you's dressing up as?

Also if anyone is stuck ive another thread started with a halloween costume idea

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Would anyone have one spare ticket for tonight?

• Advertisement

is it sold out?

Not yet, but i couldn't get to ticket office before tonight. It's ok i got a friend to get a ticket.

Coolo, Many tickets left few of my mates are going to try get tix on the door

Awesome evening. Looking forward to the pics. Kudos all round.

Bosco (the guy bosco) was one of the best outfits i saw. As well as Prince Humperdink!

Ah bosco called me Dr Venkman i was happy :D when and where are pictures going up

• Advertisement
Advertisement