Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancewear?

Options
  • 20-10-2007 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for dance wear i know about that shop in ranelagh but i was wondering if there was anywear else?

I may try ebay but i dont like buying something i am going to wear without trying it on first.

Anyone know of anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

There is Dance World on Parnell Street. The website is www.dance.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Thanks will try:)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

Just in case you don' realise, the shop in Parnell St. and the shop in Ranelagh are both Danceworld stores, so you may find the same stuff in both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Delganys Finest

Hi,I'm almost certain I passed one on Drumcondra Rd the other day,if thats any help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Thanks everyone:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

Unless you want to pay outrageous prices in Dance World I'd take a look at www.dancedirect.com. They have a huge amount of stock at almost half the price of Dance Word. All the dancers I know order from it and they delivery very quickly, usually within about 3-5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Also Dimensions in both Drumcondra and Skerries. Check out http://dimensionsdance.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Clodidah

Theres dance city in limerick but the stock isnt great. I have to say dancedirect is great. and you can send back anything that dosnt fit and get a refund or and exchange.

Advertisement