Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REQ] Guitar Hero 3 w/ Wireless Guitar (XBox 360)

• 20-10-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone find a good price for the pre-order of Guitar Hero 3 on the XBox 360? Was chatting to a mate of mine in Gamespot who has a price on his system (which may change closer to release date) of €115

Virgin have it for £70 - anyone find it cheaper than this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Argos christmas cathalog has it for 100 for all formats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Argos christmas cathalog has it for 100 for all formats
    Yeah, that's not too bad alright!

No Argos near me though! :(

Thought i was in luck when i found a place online selling it for €75 but alas it was the version for the PS2. I didn't even think they were still making PS2 games! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

Cheers for that wba88.

Think it'll have to be SendIt - works out at just over €93.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

Are you choosing Guitar Hero over Rock Band, or getting both?

As you may know a lot of games journalists are very excited about Rock Band. The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will launch in The States on November 23rd at a cost of $169.99 and will include the game, one guitar, a mic and a drum kit. It will be early 2008 before it's released in Europe though.

I'll only consider getting one if they sort out the guitar's strum bar.

No room for Rock Band - Guitar Hero will have to do!

Might wait for the reviews and make a better decision then though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

basquille wrote: »
    No room for Rock Band - Guitar Hero will have to do!
    Yeah, I did hear that Rock Band will only be sold as the bundle at first... but you could always sellotape™ the drum kit to the ceiling. :D

If the guitar part is what you're mainly interested in, I suppose it will depend on the games' track list. I would look into the companies downloadable content policies. IIRC Guitar Hero's DLC hasn't been the best in the past - forcing users to download songs in bundles instead of allowing them to choose individual tracks.

Advertisement