Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway city on uncyclopedia

Options
  • 20-10-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

Doubtless people already know about this, but just in case:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Galway

I found it a mild diversion from the flu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

"arts student" is a less offensive euphamism for "drain on society".

:D

sheer brilliance. good find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

“why am I seated beside that f**king fag on Shop St.”

~ Oscar Wilde on other Oscar Wilde

Lol
    Nice find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nice one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

"Most famously, the ubiquitous Knacker Dwarf (KD) aka "Seamus Bouncy", aka WeeMan. He is not a leprechaun, unfortunately. He has been abducted numerous times, and tests carried out. But as of yet, no pot of gold has been discovered. Searches are on going, and he is currently locked in my closet. Galway is also famous for being home to one of the most astounding beauties of Western Europe, known simply as Nora. She can often be seen parading her good looks up and down the streets of Galway and performing her erotic tongue trick, named "Gladys""

I'm an arts student myself, but I do see the logic. I'm doing history and politics,what kind of career can I get in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Our philosophy department has recently gone into decline only days after the illegalizing of magic mushrooms. It seems one must be high to spend ones entire career wondering whether a god can create a rock so heavy he himself cannot lift, when obviously all he had to do was call Chuck Norris.

Haha nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ah good old uncyclopedia. Never have so many written so much in the hope of getting in so few gags. Generally in the style of "zomfg i am teh crazzyy".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

I love that site, some funny **** on there

I wasn't expecting such a positive response.

Thought someone else was bound to've put it up beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'd love to know who wrote it because i'm mentioned in the fcuking thing :eek:

really?

who are you in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

JohnCleary wrote: »

He was one of the people trying to lick Elijah Wood in Cuba
    Would tally with his previous homo-erotic posts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

JohnCleary wrote: »

so are you Steve the dancing homeless guy or the pirate?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

brilliant, that is so funny.

really?

who are you in it?

The guy who provides the empty Buckie bottles that hold's the city together :D:eek:

Nah seriously

Nah seriously

Seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

srsly.png

forserious.jpg

I found this amusing too.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_%28Books%29

Especially this:

Much discussion has exposed JK Rowling as an obvious Marxist, attempting to pollute the minds of our youth with Communist propaganda. The "pure-blood" Slytherins represent the aristocracy, who believe that "magic" (i.e. capital) should be in the hands of a privileged elite. The "clever" Ravenclaws represent the bourgeoisie, who collude with the aristocracy in the suppression of the petty-bourgeois Hufflepuffs and the proletarian house-elves. The brave Gryffindors (who wear red Quidditch robes) and Dumbledore's Army represent the Red Army, the true army of the proletariat.

Dumbledore, with his voluminous white beard, obviously stands for Karl Marx, while Harry Potter's glasses and untidy black hair make him identical to Leon Trotsky. Harry's lightning-bolt scar is in reference to the fatal head wound inflicted on Trotsky by Ramón Mercader with an ice pick. Harry survives this attack, just as the Totskyist ideal has survived in Rowling's twisted Commie mind.

The above is all true.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Advertisement
Advertisement