Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fca

Options
  • 21-10-2007 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hi im thinking of joining the fca this summer but can some one please tell me the requirements such as age, education,height etc. and could some one please inform me of the pay and the activities that you have to undertake??
    all help would be greatly helpful thank you:D.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Have a look here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I know its 1am but still, Its RDF Reserve Defence Forces. Good Luck:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

Yes indeed the Free Clothes Association is gone thank goodness. People who shouted that at you never realised how ironic they were considering how much stuff you had to buy yourself. Shirts and tie, combat jacket and trousers, web belts, fleet.

The best time to join is around now, or early next year. Summer is time for camp and they may not be recruiting by then.

Contact your local recruiter as they say. I recommend this lot. Unofficial website by the way.

http://www.62infantry.com/

Advertisement