Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions-Dodder Room, RDS

Options
  • 21-10-2007 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me where Anglesea Road is? I have an interview there coming up. I have my bearings from where RTE is, but after that I'm stumped.
    Should I take the 7 bus and get off at the main enterance for the RDS?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

Hi,

Anglesea Road RDS entrance is walkable from RTE, less than 2km. If you come in along the dual carriageway from RTE towards Donnybrook, and take a right at the next big junction (at the bus station and bridge over the Dodder), Anglesea Road follows the Dodder River up into Ballsbridge. The RDS is at the far end.

Alternatively, arriving by bus (No. 7 along with a few others): see this link for a Google Map, where I've put two placemarks, one for the busstop outside the RDS and the other for the Anglesea Rd entrance - it's literally around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

RDS.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Please someone give these people a cookie. Seriously cheers guys...great help.

Advertisement