Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

life in dublin

Options
  • 21-10-2007 6:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

hey guys,
    been living abroad for over a year, coming home and thinking bout movin to dublin as not much going on jobs wise or to-do wise in my hometown.
    Just wondering what its like to live in dublin. Ive been there and when i think of dublin i think of o' connell street which always seems kinda grim and dirty, but i know that its gotta be better than this.
    i just wanna know where the best areas are to live, things to do that dont involve clubbing as im not really into clubbing, and just the general atmosphere. I want to hear some good things about dublin, cos ive spoke to a few people who lived there and didnt like it, but it always gets voted as one of the best capitals in Europe so they gotta be wrong right? :o

Advertisement