Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New

Options
  • 21-10-2007 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

Okay second time playing it, didnt get it the first time but Im giving it another shot. So Im a Warlock running around killing Kobold Workers? and now I have a star over my head, what does that mean?

Im a complete noob to this so I will ask very basic questions here if ye dont mind answering them!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

eek! NERF!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

So Im a Warlock...

That's the problem right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Okay second time playing it, didnt get it the first time but Im giving it another shot. So Im a Warlock running around killing Kobold Workers? and now I have a star over my head, what does that mean?

Im a complete noob to this so I will ask very basic questions here if ye dont mind answering them!

were you in a party at the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

cance wrote: »
    were you in a party at the time?

Yeah i was thinking raid icon too. Also whats wrong with a warlock! They are awesome fun to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

sum1 put a raid icon star over you. leave party and its gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement