Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokio Hotel

Options
  • 21-10-2007 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Does anyone here listen to Tokio Hotel? What do you think of them?
    they're a huge hit everywhere else in Europe but i dont think i know anyone in ireland that listens to them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

continental band eh? that's why they're not really listened too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I spent the Summer in Italy and they were everywhere!Big pile of German ****e and the lead singer is a dude when he looks a dead ringer for a dudess. Also Monsoon is a **** song. Needless to say I'm not a fan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Saw the video for race set go on mtv a few times. Pretty good chrous, ****e song other wise though. Heard thier huge international except for the Uk/Ireland and US..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

there no consistency in there songs like they have some amazing songs such as monsoon and that but wouldnt class them as great overall cos alot of the other stuff on the album very weak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

When I was in Holland their songs were constantly on the music channels and radio. The singer is definately a gender bender alright. Crap pop rock at its mediocre I say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xliraelx

Oooh i like some of their stuff... I'v got one of their German albums which is better than the English one.. my friends dad brought it bk form Germany... But i picked up the english one in town the other day :D

Wow weird.. when i was in Holland during the summer they had it on Tmf the whole time... well, they had Monsoon on the whole time... thats the only reason i ever heard of them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 chaotic dream

Their German stuff is better than their english songs

I just found it really weird that they've had sold out concerts on the continent and in the UK and a sample of their album was sold out in days in the US but no one here likes them. Well i think I know 2 other ppl who do now lol

Lots of the posts just go on about Bill (lead singer) looking androgynous ... whats so wrong with that?

Advertisement