Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish medals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anthonyross

i was just wondering i have one of the above medals does anyone know how much there worth and were would i sell it?Emergency service medal EMERGENCY SERVICE MEDAL, Air Raid Precautions Organisations
    (Na Seirbhise Reamhcuraim In Aghaid Aer-Ruathar) reverse (unnamed,
    as issued).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

Hi and welcome to the forum.You can place an advert on www.adverts.ie and link to the advert from this thread if you like,just contact any of the forum moderator's if you wish to place an ad here.Alternatively auction sites like ebay , SPEEDBID ,or ebid are all places that such a medal could be sold or straight to a dealer at one of the many collector fairs that are held throughout the year.Price should fetch anywhere between 50 to 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 anthonyross

well thanks for all the help i think i will see if there is and dealers around were i live.thanks for welcomeing me to this froum:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rose85

Hi

hoping someone can help

I have been left a black and tan medal with top bar and comarc bar .
    it is in good condition and has ribbon, had it valuated but looking for a quick sale!

any ideas? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

rose85 wrote: »
    Hi

hoping someone can help

I have been left a black and tan medal with top bar and comarc bar .
    it is in good condition and has ribbon, had it valuated but looking for a quick sale!

any ideas? thanks

Try www.adverts.ie or ebay. Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 billymc1

hi im looking for a comrac medal if anyone can help tks

Advertisement