Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Interactive not working

Options
  • 21-10-2007 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭

I am in Kildare and mate is in kilkenny and neither interactive is working.

Anyone else have same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Sky said at the start of the broadcast that there might be an issue.... they are working on a fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭aCA

It ain't working for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Trampas

working now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭walt colman

Whatever fix the did for the red button problem did not work for me. When I went through the alternative menu system they setup I got the message 'There is a problem with your card.' I called customer service and they could not solve the problem but it appeared the problem was not with my card.

Anybody else not able to access the red button games after they 'fixed' the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It worked alright for me when I went in. what time where you trying to access it at?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭walt colman

That_Guy wrote: »
    It worked alright for me when I went in. what time where you trying to access it at?

Second half of Pats game, after they said the problem was fixed. And every ten minutes after that :mad: Must be just my SKY box. Have to order a new card.

Thanks.

Advertisement