Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger Question

Options
  • 21-10-2007 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Do different chargers make any difference besides the speed of charging the battery, because my battery got charged by someone else's charger and the rof seems much higher now. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,987 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Crave wrote: »
    Do different chargers make any difference besides the speed of charging the battery, because my battery got charged by someone else's charger and the rof seems much higher now. Any ideas?

Using another charger should not have increased rate of fire. Some cheaper batteries might have a lower or higher voltage then expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

perhaps your battery was never fully recharged before - I say this, as I used a cheap charger to charge a battery I got for my MP5. I was quite happy with the ROF, until I used a proper charger, and now the ROF is scarey :) So I'm assuming I didn't fully charge the battery the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

ondafly wrote: »
    perhaps your battery was never fully recharged before - I say this, as I used a cheap charger to charge a battery I got for my MP5. I was quite happy with the ROF, until I used a proper charger, and now the ROF is scarey :) So I'm assuming I didn't fully charge the battery the first time.

what he said...those stock chargers are a steaming pile...get a real one..its worth it in the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Well I have one of those Idiot-proof ones from airsoft scotland. Does that count as a crap one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

Crave wrote: »
    Well I have one of those Idiot-proof ones from airsoft scotland. Does that count as a crap one?

I don't have one personally - but from what I've seen on their site, it looks like a good'en :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement