Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with Sim on N70

• 21-10-2007 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My phone just started acting crazy. When I woke up this morn it just said insert sim, have tried other sims but just the same thing keeps happening. Can anybody help me? I've tried cleaning the sim and phone.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If the same problem happens with each SIM you try then it's a phone problem. The SIM reader on the phone must be broken (of course there's other possible things) - send it in for repair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

Thanks.

Phone has just remedied itself. How weird is that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

agentgreen wrote: »
    Phone has just remedied itself. How weird is that!!!!
    Very. There could still be some underlying issue but short of sending it away and being without it for a while you should just wait for it to break again .. I guess ..

It did break again.lol. Just bought the 6300. Thanks. now to try figure out how to transfer data.... hmm :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement