Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acca

• 21-10-2007 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hey

I am doing F3 sometime in the next month, I hoping it'll be easy as I havent started studying yet but ive already done financial in college for 2 years. I was wondering which would it be better for me to do the international or uk version

Thanks in advance!

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 BigBus

Hi,

Do you have, by chance, materials for F4? I'm looking for text and practice kit
    Hey

I am doing F3 sometime in the next month, I hoping it'll be easy as I havent started studying yet but ive already done financial in college for 2 years. I was wondering which would it be better for me to do the international or uk version

Thanks in advance!

Stephen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Climber

The short answer is it doesn't really matter. The UK version is set for Irish and UK GAAP FRS whereas the international version is for IFRS. If you actually use this in your job you'll probable end up working with both Uk and International standards....

Also, I have F4 Law materials, text book and question bank. I did this exam in Dec 07 and got 64%. Let me know if you want them...€50?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 BigBus

sounds resonable. how we meet? they are irish variant, aren't they?

Climber wrote: »
    The short answer is it doesn't really matter. The UK version is set for Irish and UK GAAP FRS whereas the international version is for IFRS. If you actually use this in your job you'll probable end up working with both Uk and International standards....

Also, I have F4 Law materials, text book and question bank. I did this exam in Dec 07 and got 64%. Let me know if you want them...€50?

Advertisement