Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European retailers

• 21-10-2007 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be buying two Canon XH A1s soon, and I'm shopping around. ebay looks good, and as I will be getting them VAT free, I'm open to suggestions of buying them from a european retailer.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good retailers for this equipment? The best I've found so far is dabs.com which has them for £2052 sterling, which is about €2950.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

mloc wrote: »
    I'm going to be buying two Canon XH A1s soon, and I'm shopping around. ebay looks good, and as I will be getting them VAT free, I'm open to suggestions of buying them from a european retailer.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good retailers for this equipment? The best I've found so far is dabs.com which has them for £2052 sterling, which is about €2950.

Pick up one of the trade or pro video mags and look at the adverts !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

ok

Advertisement