Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercity Samsung model numbers

• 21-10-2007 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Have the people at Powercity got their Samsung model numbers wrong? I've been looking at their website and am interested in the 37" and 40" Samsung Lcds...However, If I do a google of their 37" model (LE37R82BDX) and their 40" model (LE40R82BDX) I'm getting exactly 2 results, both from powercity's website!?!

Seems like they got their model numbers wrong. What are the actual model numbers of these TVs are they the R81/R86/R87/R88?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I've been looking at their website

Thta's where the problem has started ;)
    Website is one of the worst I've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,363 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

if you drop the dx off the end of the number and search again you might get more results

whatever computer system they use, the model numbers don't always make sense or relate to the actual model number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Thta's where the problem has started ;)
    Website is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Just after looking at it now. When was the last time they updated it. 1989? Tis truly shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭6digitnumber

It's fairly crappy alright....What are their delivery charges for counties outside Dublin like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,363 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

do like that you can check what quantity of stock is in each store

and for a retail store at least they have a website

plus the discount quote system is nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

It's fairly crappy alright....What are their delivery charges for counties outside Dublin like?

Irdered a ps3 from there and the charge for delivery was €45, or something very close to that. But I got a €20 discount so it's really only €25 i suppose. They ain't too snappy with delivery though, i ordered it on Monday and I'm still waiting.....When I've ordered stuff from elsewhere that's had to come from France and had it within two days. :rolleyes:

Advertisement