Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guitar hero 3 demo available

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Surely you need a modded console to do that?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭ShevY

nope. works perfectly on my non modded console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ah ok, cools :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Score:)
    Don't suppose there are any rapidshare links floating around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

ShevY wrote: »
    nope. works perfectly on my non modded console.

Yup, mine too! Something to do with the demo not performing a "media check" so you can put it on any format and it'l work fine!!!

Found it to be a bit easy, 5*-ed em all first time apart from The Metal, which was a 4*!! Still, looking forward to this, will import the disc by itself if region-free is confirmed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

The demo will be officially released on marketplace tomorrow.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=85799

I for one, can't and won't wait till then! Downloaded that iso earlier - looking forward to firing it up tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No Guitar = no fun for me! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Maybe it's because I didn't really know the 4 songs but I found this very disappointing - Guitar Hero 2.5??

I was expecting an improvement on gfx from GHII but they look almost identical. Also as Burning Eclipse mentioned the songs seemed pretty easy.

I was kinda hoping to feel a little bit of the magic that I felt first time playing guitar hero but that didn't happen - maybe the multiplayer will save it for me.
    Anyway - I'm a "360 new release whore" these days so I'll probably buy it with the wireless guitar so I can finally do split screen multiplayer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

No media check? I smell a loophole for hackers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Been playing the demo for a bit now (its up on live) and while most of it is well and good there is one problem that ive picked out. The new rock meter. The old one was much better since you knew exactly how you were getting on while you concentrated on the board, but with this one its much less convienent.

The colours dont stand out as much so you only go a normal red colour once your about to fail. And also for some reason the board doesnt shack a bit everytime you miss a note or two. I was playing through the Metal on expert thinking I was breezing my way through it and suddenly Im game over!

Apart from that Im liking it. Love the new menu system aswell, literally zero wait between each menu. The year the single was released is a nice touch too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement