Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefly torrents

Options
  • 21-10-2007 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've seen Serenity I would say about twenty times (I know I need to get a life) but just because it is a Science Fiction movie does not take away from the perfection of the movie. My background is in writing/performing arts and I'd like to make a few observations, if I may:

1) The sighn of a well written scipt is that there is not any extaneous dialouge or exposition. Serenity is a perfect example of this. It is easily one of the best well writtem movie I've seen (I'd go as far as to say it belongs along Bladerunner (the narrative version), Casablanca, In Search Of Bobby Fisher, Good Will Hunting, etc.)

2) Next, it tackles the major extensial issues (Love, morality, loyalty, etc) without being obvious about it

3) Finally, it is one of the best acted movie I've seen in awhile.

Now all that being said, I rented the entire season of Firefly and it lived up (in my opinion) to the movie. Now I know there's a whole morality issue that surround downloading movies (especially ones that we enjoy and deserve our dollar) but does anyone know where I can down load torrents for both the series and the movie?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I'm not too sure about this but I think you can get banned for looking for links like those.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

If you liked it so much , why not buy and give back to the people who are reponsible for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

If you liked it so much , why not buy and give back to the people who are reponsible for it?
    ++

If you liked it that much, buy it. Posting links to illegal copies and the like will get you banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

As said by the above two posts, If you liked it so much, go out and buy the DVD's. It one of the reasons we got the movie in the first place. So lets help it along a little. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement