Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bhsai

Options
  • 21-10-2007 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hey everyone!!
    I'm jst enquiring if anyone knows where I can do my BHSAI or equivilent? I'm 23 and have done my PC C+! Competed regularly throughout Ireland and England! Due to college had to move away. I'm free every Wednesday and Friday! Am looking for somewhere around the Dublin area that I can get to from luas/bus I live right in the city centre!!! Cheers for the help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Theres a centre near the "poitin stil2 in naas called callighstown equestrian center. Its owned by Grainne Sugars. I know she used to do it and had a good reputation at it. I could probably get the number. By the way what did you compete at??

Good luck.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

Brennanstown Riding School also... its just off the N11 at Bray so handy enough to get to by bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

Did a bit of everything!! My mum was an instructor so she had to go everywhere which ment I did to!!! Did eventing up to pony club members level, hunter trialing (teams of three etc) Mounted Games (RDS). really wanna get back into it but I tink all the riding schools that do the BHSAI course its part of a FAS course and is like full time for a year or somethin! dont mind if it takes me a year or more but only wanna do it part time due to college and work committments!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fillie

hi ya

im studying at min 4 my ptt, did all my exams at brennanstown, real nice centre and very easy to get to. they do all the exams up there, starting in march i think for 08.

best thing for you to do is log on bhs website and look for exam centres in dublin see what suits you ...

best of luck:D

Advertisement