Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hobby shop

• 21-10-2007 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

i know its recently closed down, but does anyone know if it might have moved elsewhere? or even if there is somewhere else like it?? made my wedding invites out of there not long ago but a friend is now wanting to do the same, only other opton is online. and you really need to see your stuff before buying. (cuts down on the stres!!!)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wedding Invites in a Hobby Shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Sully wrote: »

with ya on that .not been smart just a little bit confused ,can you explain ?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

You missed out on the word "Made"
    made my wedding invites out of there not long ago but a friend is now wanting to do the same

Thats the kind of stuff that was sold in there, stuff for making cards and invitations.
    OP: As far as I know, the girl who ran in for 15 years gave it up as the lease was up on the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

I'd guess blank card and bits to decorate.

OP - try the art shop way down O'Connell street. If your friend is up in Dublin at some stage, I'd recommend Daintree out Camden St. near the Bleeding Horse. They've got everything you'll ever need to make invites

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah, I see what your at now. Not a bad idea :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement