Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 Elite worth the higher pricetag???

• 21-10-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Im in the market for a new games console and the xbox 360 has won me over.I have had a ps1 and ps2, and its time for a change!!! I was looking around at prices and the xbox elite is around €460 whereas the premium is abour 100euro cheaper. I have a hd tv(720p I think) and i know the elite has hdmi, but do you think its worth the extra, because i could afford to get myself the hd-dvd drive with the extra money by buying the premium version.
    Any suggestions greatly apreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Im in the market for a new games console and the xbox 360 has won me over.I have had a ps1 and ps2, and its time for a change!!! I was looking around at prices and the xbox elite is around €460 whereas the premium is abour 100euro cheaper. I have a hd tv(720p I think) and i know the elite has hdmi, but do you think its worth the extra, because i could afford to get myself the hd-dvd drive with the extra money by buying the premium version.
    Any suggestions greatly apreciated!

If you check the box before buying, a lot of the premiums out now have HDMI also so all you would need is a HDMI cable (doesn't come with premium). The extra price is for the bigger hdd, if you don't need that, then go for the premium.

Advertisement