Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoos

Options
  • 21-10-2007 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

i saw website of jmds tattoos of waterford anybody tell me anything about them are the that good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

from comments other people have made here and from the site ive seen, then yes, they are that good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

narco wrote: »
    from comments other people have made here and from the site ive seen, then yes, they are that good.
    thanks for the reply mate

hi again isent them 3 emails if they had any idea for the last supper tat as i ad no reply at all can you think of anyone one else i could email to.

i think your best bet is to probably go up into the shop yourself. talk it through, explain your ideas inperson.

i think your best bet is to probably go up into the shop yourself. talk it through, explain your ideas inperson.

my local tatooist has my pics of the last supper tat and its now three weeks and still no progress should i try another tattooist preferbably in cork city who would ye recomend a good job? thanks DAVE:

• Advertisement

do you have a copy of the picture you gave your tatooist? one of the most important things (aside from skill, obviously), wehn i was looking for a tattooist was finding someone who seemed genuinely interested in the piece i wanted done... so on that logic, if it was taking him three weeks to get it sorted, then that wouldnt exactly shout 'enthusiasm' at me... i think it's up to you really...

i'd wait til someone else gets on to recommend tattooists in cork... gauge usually has a good few recommendations...

yeah istill have copy whos gauge thanks

Advertisement