Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry into Dáil

Options
  • 22-10-2007 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Me and a few of my friends want to go and get a tour of the Dáil on Wednesday week. I'm just wondering how do I go about getting tickets to get in? Also, are there tours organised daily for visitors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

You have to get a TD or senator to sign you in and vouch for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I was in there before :) Charlie O'Connor is related to someone who was in my class in school, so he sorted us out ;)

He bought us all bottles of coke in the bar! :D

Haven't been in ages, would be cool to go again now that I have a clue about what goes on in the place.

Actually my mother works with an ex-TD sometimes and he offered to take me to in! :eek: Unfortunately he was also trying to get me to join Fine Gael, so I'm afraid of being ambushed in the hall by Enda Kenny or somethin if I do go :p

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can also do a tour of Government Buildings on most Saturdays at about 10am. First come, first served. No bags, no cameras.

Advertisement