Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The drop down menu...

Options
  • 22-10-2007 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭

...is randomly disappearing at my end.

FF 2.0.0.8, and Vista (on this machine).

Adblock disabled for this site, and adverts.

Anyone else?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's always there for me but I'm on xp and don't have ad block on. What are you blocking from here?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

What are you blocking from here?
    Eh, Roundy said 'disabled'.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

esel wrote: »
    Eh, Roundy said 'disabled'.

:o It's been a long day. What other add ons do you have? Would it be a problem with noscript?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Strange that.

I hadn't changed any settings, but cleared the cache, whitelisted boards.ie, and restarted the browser. Up to this point the quick quote buttons weren't working either.

All working fine once more, it must have been a DFU, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I did.

Thanks for the help :)

Strange that.

I hadn't changed any settings, but cleared the cache, whitelisted boards.ie, and restarted the browser. Up to this point the quick quote buttons weren't working either.

All working fine once more, it must have been a DFU, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I did.

Thanks for the help :)

Maybe you had some javascript file blocked. That would explain the drop downs not being there and the quick reply buttons not working. It is weird that the dropdowns worked some times though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

It's been happening me for the last few minutes too. I've just cleared the cache and it seems to be back to normal.

Advertisement