Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experienced drummer available

• 22-10-2007 2:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Experienced drummer available, open to play most styles

as long as the music is good, let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 voodoo66

you have an mp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

where are you based mr.?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭iant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 nsonline

dtls wrote: »
    Experienced drummer available, open to play most styles as long as the music is good, let me know

Would you be into a Stone Roses, Oasis, Beatles sounding band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 kelch007

Northside Dublin based indie/rock band seeks drummer to complete their line up. We have been together on and off for the past 6 years and have kinda gone through the Spinal Tap school of drummers where they all dissapear for one reason or another. We have played most venues in Dublin and are wanting to Rehearse our songs to go back out giging again. We write our own material and are looking for someone who is experienced and can add some input. If you wanna listen to a few demo/live mp3 please visit www.thewayward.com and send us an email at thewaywardmusic@gmail.com

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dtls

still looking..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭garyfoxes

check out www.myspace.com/reignbyrd and let us know what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 16 vallsprey

whats up whats your age there ??

im a guitarist looking to join/satrt a band ... got like 1 in a half exp of playing ...but im eager to get a band gonig

i live in dublin ... im 17

ill play anything in lines of .... alt / stoner / indie / punk / trip hop / rave

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4760757444

there is my bebo page i got few of my idias / songs up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iamplu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

http://www.myspace.com/jamesmarkdonnelly

Check out the link, Few rough recordings. drop me a PM if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Jimi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 BassyDave

We're looking for a new drummer at the moment.
    We've plenty of playing experience, have songs written, recorded & have gigs lined up.

Here's some samples to give you an idea of what we're like.

Sample 1

Sample 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭psharkey

Hi there, well, maybe you've checked it out already but we are a folk/rock/pop outfit and are going to be rehearsing this Firday at Loop Studios city centre. If you think you might be into it you could come along, all you need to bring is a snare, bass pedal and cymbals.

www.myspace.com/sharkeymusic

Email sharkeymusic@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gillenk

check out

http://thelastblackout.bebo.com

need a drummer who will give some input to material.

have a rehearsal booked for this sunday. if interested pm me.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

hey,
    if you've not found a band yet, we're looking for a drummer. we play mostly acoustic tunes at the moment with some djembe drums and badhran all original songs. Our line up is 2 acoustic guitars, bass guitar violin and vocals. Our lead guitar player is leaving the country for a few months and we hope to find a drummer while he is away. we range in age from 22 to 40ish...we definitely are not looking for a metal drummer, just someone with ryhthm and imagination and subtelty.
    a couple of our tunes are here, www.myspace.com/entheosinfo
    we've recently played a couple of gigs in the village and have a demo ready to launch.if you're interested drop me a mail to boddahdidit@yahoo.com
    Cheers

Advertisement