Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Gur happenings

Options
  • 22-10-2007 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

What the hell was going at the Lough Gur yesterday......?

I went to go for a nice walk at the lake with the missus and seemed to end up in the middle of a Sulky Festival

I should have had an "inkling" when a riderless sulky raced up the road towards us chased by 5 vans as we passed out the old church heading towards the lake. Further up the road, just past the house that exploded a while back we ended up behind another traffic jam of around 10 sulkys heading towards the lake.

When we got to the lake car park the place was mobbed with vans,pony and traps so we decided to give the romantic walk a miss for the day and headed home.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

I was there yesterday with my piebald
    got new alloy spokes on the sulky
    i was the most crackinest feen there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I was fishing in Lough Gur yesterday but was away before they started. It was a pony race or festival or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

It was a story telling festival

Advertisement