Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get some small bodywork skuffs and dents repaired?

Options
  • 22-10-2007 11:55am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just noticed at the weekend that at some stage in the last 2 weeks, a car has obviously reversed into me - giving me two 3-4 inch long deep scratches into the plastic on my front bumper. F**king p!sses me off that someone would drive off and now I have to pay for their driving incompetence.

Anyway, I have a number of other very small little skuffs and scrapes - none my fault - all picked up from when parked in supermarkets or in town etc so its about time I get them repaired.

Can anyone recommend where I should get these repaired? I'm in South Dublin
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If it's only the bumper, you could carefully touch them yourself in with touch-up paint from a dealership. I wouldn't spend money having them resprayed, they won't stay perfect for long. They are bumpers, after all.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭CarLover

Chips Away - guy called Danny.

Best repair guy I've used and he's got a fairly good rep in the trade. Highly recommended...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Have you a tel. no, email address, any info. on location ?

Advertisement