Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty cd cases..

Options
  • 22-10-2007 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

This may seem a little daft, but humour me.

I'm currently in the process of moving house, and burdened with boxes and boxes of empty cd cases. All of my cds are in cd folders (alphabetised!) and I've ended up with hundreds of empty plastic cases hanging about...

Maybe people throw these out, but for some reason Ive always had an attachment to them, perhaps the older ones, as back in the day of minimum wage being 3.25, it took working a whole day to afford one. I am prepared to bin them now, but is that what people generally do? what about the little paper sleeve and tracklisting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

well obviously you keep the tracklsiting in the cd folders with the cd.......

and the boxes? give them to a second hand cd shop maybe, they might take them for a minor amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

I'd hold on to them but that's just me, they do take up quite a bit of room but at least keep the inlays and such, they are as much a part of the music as the CD its self

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

And me after buying new cd cases not so long ago as had loads of cd's with no cases

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

well theyre up for grabs!!

Advertisement