Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

- Looking for Creative Writers for an Online Roleplay Forum -

• 22-10-2007 6:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Greetings All - Looking for Creative writers to join an Online roleplay forum.

-note- I didn't know where to put this, so I'm putting it along with creative writing for a good reason.

It has a minimum word count of 300 words, and is for people with a good concept of grammar, as well as spelling. Though it doesn't need to be perfect.

The link is = Provehito In Altum =

This Roleplay, is based in the Future. The concept is the Following ::
    The year is 2588 AD; 580 years after the End of All Days. The world as we once knew it has become a wasteland of nuclear radiation and inhospitable environments. Despite this relapse in livable conditioning, one entity has withstood the war that it caused; that had swept over the world: ECHELON.

Once a secretive, government side-project, ECHELON is now the provider of ideal living conditions, the manufacturer of all material products and the leading employer in the world.

Aside from ECHELON there is a rebel group that recognizes the secretive company and government for what it really is: a controlling, dictatorial creation of power greed. Zodius, as these rebels are called, have gained enough members to finally start the revolution that will, in their greatest hopes, return the world to the way it was before ECHELON seized control.

--
    We are looking for Good writers, to expand the world set down. To explore the possibilities in writing and ideas that are set forth, to show people that creative writing can be done in a inventive manner.

Though, this maybe an Old turn of Phrase - but you will be brought Enjoyment, by bringing your own Characters and Creations to life on the Internet.
    --

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Copying from Creative Writing, might get more interest here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

I am interested!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yea im interested too. These days I've moved from role playing, to writing DM'ing.

Advertisement