Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw 328i Mtec

Options
  • 22-10-2007 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

What did they say when you rang?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Someone must have stolen the M3 sideskirts and rear bumper...:D It has a decent spec all the same. Headlights are pants though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Is the driver's side headlight misted up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭omega man

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

So which is it Coolin, do you want to swap or is it 'MOVING TO U.S END OCT MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'?

• Advertisement

It's advertised as a 2.5 when it's actually a 2.8 (2793cc)???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

fletch wrote: »
    Is the driver's side headlight misted up?

Yeah, condensation in the light cluster. - Cheapo eBay lights. Always insist on the originals when buying a car with those tacky things on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

fletch wrote: »
    It's advertised as a 2.5 when it's actually a 2.8 (2793cc)???

but its got UNLIMITED POWER :D

@OP - whats the point of this thread ?

ondafly wrote: »
    but its got UNLIMITED POWER :D

@OP - whats the point of this thread ?
    :) Anybody's guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭richie_rvf

Yeah, you'd be sick, only advertised and someone has already stolen the M3 parts :D

It bugs me when people advertise their cars as having 'every possible extra' when the car doesn't - maybe that's just me though :rolleyes:

Richie.

• Advertisement

richie_rvf wrote: »
    It bugs me when people advertise their cars as having 'every possible extra' when the car doesn't - maybe that's just me though :rolleyes:
    You're not alone, it really bugs me, like I'm sure that there was some extra that wasn't specified. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

richie_rvf wrote: »
    It bugs me when people advertise their cars as having 'every possible extra' when the car doesn't - maybe that's just me though

It bugs the sh*t out of me too. I had an ex-colleague one day who'd had enough of people coming saying "Sure my car has everything", when it reality they meant their car had front fogs, alloys, and a wood dash. So the next time he was told this, his response was "Really Sir? That's most impressive. I've never seen a 5 Series with active radar cruise control, night vision, headsup display, active ventilated heated seats AND a lane departure warning system. Where is she parked?" ... he doesn't work here anymore, but hey, it's something I think every salesperson wants to say at least once in their lives.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I missed the original post - I presume it was coolin pimping again?

kbannon wrote: »
    I missed the original post - I presume it was coolin pimping again?
    Yeh we presume he was trying to sell his car, although he never specified in his original post.

aaw - don't link to it - you are just helping him!
    advert wrote:
    UNLIMITED POWER
    ROFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

give the guy a break for god sakes he's had two posts!

Youd swear he insulted your mother or somethin'

Sweet car though , If he still has the original headlights I would definitely recommend putting them back on to help the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Yeah lets give him a break... seems like a honest bloke
    Adverts.ie wrote:
    thanks boss.
    i love the car to bits.
    best car iv ever had and even drivin.
    But its gotta be done, ha....
    i had it insured as a 316 so shhhhh

C_Breeze wrote: »
    give the guy a break for god sakes he's had two posts!
    He had more than two posts, most of which were pimping his motor! Still, he won't be posting here anymore!

Advertisement