Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whre next to go with my 5 to 500 challenge

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

well said county...if people dont like these threads why do they bother reading them let alone posting in them.
    i think there a bit of fun and fair play to anyone who actually succeeds!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Oh well Liverpool lost and maybe it was a case of letting my heart rule my head, as I am a liverpool supporter. And to all complaining about these threads lighten up :mad::mad:. What fun is life if we cant take a few risks now and then. Dont come onto the gambling forum if your not prepared to GAMBLE: :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 woodpecker

Liverpool Are Crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 woodpecker

Would U Not Be More Prfitable If U Bet On Man Utd

Woodpecker im guessing by your childish comments your still in school :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No fvcking TXT speak!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

More stupidity. Dear god make these threads stop. :( I said it in the first one and I'll say it here, -->

IT WILL NOT WORK

I know that's harsh but you just have people basically gambling on markets they haven't a clue about and throwing their money away. I for one don't think that should be encouraged on this forum. I mean someone tries this €5 -> €500 , say 10 times, that's €50 they're gonna lose VERY EASILY BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK. Statistically you may have to do it 100 times before it works. Just please cut it out or keep it to 1 thread that I for one can avoid. It reminds me of those chain mail "LOLZ I CAN SHOW U HOW2TURN 1c into $10 milion11!! It workd4me & my frend!! Try now!!"

It's a gambling forum - people are posting up their bets, deal with it :rolleyes:. Better still when there is a new post in this thread then don't click the link!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

I want in on this action. I'm starting my 5-500 off today with a 5 euro bet on Spain to win Euro 2008, they are 9/1 with Ladbrokes. If they win it I'll be up to 50 and I'll assess from there. If anyone gets any good tips in the meantime, particularly for the 2009 Champion Hurdle, then post them up and I'll consider them over Christmas and the first 6 months of next year.

Wish me luck. :cool:

hey johnnysmurfman
    good to see your having a go at thi 5-500 game it will be a while before you get to 500 but good luck

P.s. Sublimity will win the 2008 and the 2009 champion hurdle:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

I'm thinking that the $500 target is obviously too low for some of the more hardened gamblers on here, who fancies a $10 to £10K challenge next?

• Advertisement

Thats a bit rich for me!

My new accu bet is €5 on a scottish treble Celtic, Hibs and Ross County to win. €13 is the prize.

Mike.

heres my picks for tomorrow think they all should be good enough to get victories going on recent form

Man utd 1/5
    Portsmouth 4/5
    Blackpool 9/4
    Leeds 4/9
    MK Dons 1/2

Blackpool are obviously the ones id be worried about but I think their to big a price to leave out especially since their playing Sheff Wed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭corkfella

havent checked d price yet but fancy arsenal in the draw no bet market against liverpool....shud b about 10/11 i reckon and arsenal are in grt form at moment

corkfella wrote: »
    havent checked d price yet but fancy arsenal in the draw no bet market against liverpool....shud b about 10/11 i reckon and arsenal are in grt form at moment

Evens at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

corkfella wrote: »

quite tempting

Another crazy 5 euro accu from me.

West Brom, Plymouth, Leeds, Swindon and MK Dons

98 euro back. Possibly! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

On the under/over 2.5 goals

birmingham-over
    Man City-under
    West Ham-under
    Newcastle-under
    Fulham-over

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Some of you guys need to get over yourselves, God forbid that people might want to have a little fun on a gambling forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Charlton @ 1 - 2
    Man Utd @ 1 - 5
    Celtic @ 1 - 5
    Portsmouth @ 4 - 5

Stake:€5.00

Potential Returns:€19.44

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

BLah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Got a hit last week with my accumulator. Think it was 8, maybe 7 correct predicitions in the Premiership turned my €2 into €306. Usually put on similar bets every weekend. Spend between €4 and €10 on the football alone. Sometimes do a mix with some spanish, italian and german results in there too. It's pretty tough obviously with so many results but the returns are enough to keep me interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm thinking of giving the 4 draws a lash once in a while- 85-1 or something is worth a couple of guesses

*BUMP*

€5 on Chelsea (11/10) and Real Madrid (19/20)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of giving the 4 draws a lash once in a while- 85-1 or something is worth a couple of guesses

I went with 3 draws last night

Celtic
    Real Madrid
    Lazio

Needless to say it went down the pan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Bubs101 wrote: »

It's usually about 100/1. I stick my Euro on it every week. Hasn't come up yet but one near miss with a 92nd minute Watford (of all teams) winner last season. At this stage it's not even about the money, I just want to beat the system. Hard one to predict but I'm stuck on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Advertisement