Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Drama Groups (Dublin) - interested in acting? sign up here!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

The Oakwood Drama Group production Funny Money is on hold for now...our attention has turned to the Annual Christmas Variety Show in support of Finglas Suicide Network. Come along and join in the fun & christmas cheer (and the mulled wine and mince pies!!!:D)
    If you would like to take part come along next week to St. Helenas with a few ideas for short skits, songs, with a Xmas twist please get in touch.
    Or if you would like to come along on the night in aid of a good cause with complimentary mulled wine and mince pies (and a cuppa tea!) so you can't go wrong. It will be on show in St. Helenas on Wed 17 and Thur 18 at 7.30pm in St. Helena's Finglas.

Hey Louise Santry,
    Maybe the No Drama Theatre Group will pop along and give our support to our fellow thespians, I presume you mean the Variety Show is on Wed 17th of December?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 louise santry

Doozie wrote: »
    Hey Louise Santry,
    Maybe the No Drama Theatre Group will pop along and give our support to our fellow thespians, I presume you mean the Variety Show is on Wed 17th of December?

Well I did mean that but now the date has changed details below....

Oakwood are in rehersals for their annual Christmas Variety Show in aid of the Finglas Suicide Network on 13th and 14th December at 8pm.

Dust off your Santa hats and grab your Christmas crackers because the Oakwood Drama Group Christmas Variety Show is coming to Finglas.

This years show is in support of a good cause - the Finglas Suicide Network. Just to get everyone in the Christmas spirit complimentary mulled wine and mince pies will be served at the interval. smiley.gif

Tickets are available on the door. For more information contact oakwooddrama@gmail.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SuperCereal

Hey,
    Where did this thread go? the last post was on Aug 08. I just went to the group last night for the first time and it was great, I'm totally Cereal!
    Everyone was very friendly and supportive.
    Cant wait for next Tues.
    Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

Hey,
    Where did this thread go? the last post was on Aug 08. I just went to the group last night for the first time and it was great, I'm totally Cereal!
    Everyone was very friendly and supportive.
    Cant wait for next Tues.
    Joe.

Deadly!! and you were brilliant! I'm still laughing from it! We have our own forum under the Hosted section above, see Arts, then Boards Drama group.
    Well done Joe!
    here is the link
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1089

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickyq

Hi guys im finding it very difficult to find any drama groups in Dublin north(or southside at this stage) but its proving near damned impossible, ive read all the posts but im no further on....can anyone help?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

mickyq wrote: »
    Hi guys im finding it very difficult to find any drama groups in Dublin north(or southside at this stage) but its proving near damned impossible, ive read all the posts but im no further on....can anyone help?

This thread evolved into No Drama Theatre or boards drama group. See below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055468409

We meet every tuesday and sunday in the city centre. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement