Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics bugs in Age Of Empires 2 Expansion

Options
  • 22-10-2007 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I have a laptop with an AMD 64 x 2 CPU, 2 GB RAM, and a NVIDIA MCP67M (not the best but still should be alright for AOE II I think).

I just started playing The Conqeurors expansion yesterday and I'm getting a few annoying graphics bugs. I tired to take a screen shot but couldn't figure out how to do that so I used my digital camera instead. Sorry about the crappy quality.

dsc02052nv5.jpg

dsc02053nc7.jpg

Basicall the water is purple in places and the grass red and it also seems to be alot more pixeled than I rememeber.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

To take a screenshot, press printscreen then go into paint, right click on a white area and click paste.

I have had this ( or something similar) happen before but I can't remember how to fix it .
    Do you have you laptop colour settings set to 32 bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

My laptop display is set to 1280 x 800 and to 32 bit.

AOE II is running at 1024 x 768 at the highest graphics settings.

I tried talking the screenshot using "print screen" and I got the following two pictures. I think they're only showing the area where the bug is.

aoe2ef0.jpg

aoe22ib0.jpg

Advertisement