Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expansion into the UK - Phone issues

Options
  • 22-10-2007 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Our company is currently expanding into the UK and I am in charge of the rollout of mobile phones to them.

UK stores have a mobile phone and each manager also has one.

Each need to be able to call around the UK and make and recived calls from Ireland.

For the UK phones to make or receive a call from Ireland it costs about 95c setup fee.

With an Irish phone roaming in the UK it will cost 75c conn fee to make or receive from Ireland.

It seems with this information that the best thing to do is give each store and Irish and UK phone and each manager and Irish and UK phone.

Any other solution?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

Why does each shop have to have a mobile if you dont mind me asking. I can understand the managers needign one if they trravel out of the shop, but you seem to be saying the shop itself needs a mobile also ?
    Wexfordman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Have a look at www.maxroam.com & www.cubictelecom.com.

E.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Or you could use Three, they have a deal something like use three like at home. And you can use the phone to ring ireland out of their minutes.

They would have to Pay for UK calls.

Also you can get a fixed phone like a landline phone that takes a sim. This might be useful for the house.

Advertisement