Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headless horseman

Options
  • 22-10-2007 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Halloween boss in SM GY, lvl70 elite, great fun and drops epics, flying brooms and 3 rings, 1 dps, 1 healing, 1 melee dps, a very nice plate helm that has a laugh use(click it to laugh like the headless horseman).

anyone else down him? he's a pretty easy 5 man boss although he can be 4 manned easy enough(or even 3 manned with a ridiculously good group), ive ran him about 20 times on my warrior and no helm yet :((( ran him with my lock 4 times and got my epic ring though :D love the boss to bits and the PvP between horde and alliance outside the instance is great fun too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Simple. Been farming him 5 times a day since he started.

Got my healing ring, and a few brooms etc

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

I think its good that blizzard finally brought in something new to do at festival, i mean some of the quests we get at christmas are just so damn boring, but adding a new boss, with excellent loot is the way to do it! I ran him once and got my ring and broom. Baught epic broom for 12g so can't complain. But hopefully now with christmas on its way they will add a fat santa boss with reindeer adds. Something to spice things up a bit, anything is better than nothing and im sick of them festival quests that send you miles around just for something that is gone once you use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Drama wipe on festival bosses?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

He's really, really easy. Have done him ~20 times to help my ret pally guildie get the helm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Here is a video of a warlock soloing the Headless Horseman. Pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

wow that video is pretty damn cool, pity i didnt see it before, i woulda tried it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

dont worry pat.....tom will come to the rescue...ill just stealth round the place saying "WATCH OUT PAT....HES OVER THEIR" haha :D

Advertisement