Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The web comic project

Options
  • 22-10-2007 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

We invite you to visit www.thewebcomicproject.com and to take part in the creation of the first free online comic-story board. In all cases you may promote yourself (or your site) freely by signing up and/or send things to the gallery. Greetings.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gloriahevia

please, let me give a better explanation.

We are a group of comic lovers and have begun an open graphic story in the web.
    Our site is principally destined for authors although the readers of the comic that is generated are the sap of the project and their opinions and ideas matter for us.
    The basic idea is that an author makes the comic based on previous existing works (made by other authors) building a not lineal storyboard. We also receive any user in the Authors Directory and Forum. And of course, also we read here.
    If you find it interesting or want to take part in The Story, feel free to open and lead the story somewhere...

pd.
    In the spanish version of the comic an author called Formador (Julio Acuña) has just proposed an action based line in the story.

Ohps. We are 20 days old and the spanish version of this aventure has jet two different versions of the story. The newest is a nice page that opens the story in an imaginative (poetic?) way made by 'Viajero'.
    But the english version is still at the first stage. One thing is clear: the comic needs authors to survive.
    We speak about the convenience of an important (read famous) author to take part in the story: is it better for the comic to go on? or is it a handicap for incipient, amateur, novel... authors?
    I supouse a new collaborative-artistic idea takes time to engage people.

Do not forget we also publish any illustration, drawn or page in The Gallery with a comment and a link to the author's web site. It is a mutual benefit ;)

Please, a little feedback from people who visit the comic would be appreciated.

We read here.

My god!. At last, a second page has been added to the comic. :):)
    It is really a nice and imaginative draw made by Ivan Shooter. Inspired in our logo man and total opened storyboard. Thank you!.
    Remember that you can continue the comic from Ivan's page or as other alternative page from the first.
    I supouse a new collaborative-artistic idea takes time to engage people.

Lead the story somewhere!!

We read.

Advertisement