Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Scudo JTD

Options
  • 22-10-2007 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Just wondering about these vans.are they any good or what usually breaks.
    im looking at 03 model with 67000 odd kms.its on english pates and in good nick.it drives very well and no smoke bangs knocks etc.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'd have one- 3 seats in front is a real plus and they're not entirely Fiat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

there a great van to drive. had one in my last job and i loved it . the only problem i ever had with it was the sliding door handles. they get damaged by people trying to open the door when the van is locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I had one, a great van, with fantastic handling (for a van that is). My power steering pump failed after a month from new, and the locks have a habit of spinning around and around and around when trying to turn your key in them, but other than that, it was bullet proof, and I should know, as it was a company van, and I was about 21 at the time, I was determined to try and kill it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they are so rattly though, sliding and rear doors especially

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

i have heard that they are not entirely fiat alright.
    is it just the badges or is there more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Most importantly it has the Fiat JTD engine which is a major plus point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

ah right sounds good enough then.i thought they had a peugeot engine.
    how much was it to tax for the year

Advertisement