Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Cena (and Tito Ortiz) to appear on Celebrity Apprentice

• 22-10-2007 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭

They started filming the Celebrity Apprentice today and Cena was taped selling hot dogs in NYC with Tito Ortiz, Lennox Lewis, Vincent Pasore (Big Pussy from Sopranos), Gene Simmons, Stephen Baldwin, and others.

Interesting stuff. A boxer, MMA fighter, a wrestler and the gigantic ego that is Gene Simmons could be quite entertaining. I'd love to see Ortiz square up to Cena like he did Shamrock on Ultimate fighter.:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Jesus Tito would kill Cena if he squared up to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Can't wait to watch this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, I saw one episode of the reality tv show that Gene Simmons' family is on, they were on holiday and he spent the whole time trying to market and sell stuff with his face on it. This should be a walkover for him!

I have a feeling that Cena would do a lot better than Tito. Should be interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ortiz would absolutely destroy Cena, after seeing what he's done to Chuck Liddell and Ken Shamrock in past matches, Cena wouldn't have a damn chance, and i'm not just saying that because i'm anti-Cena! I'm saying that because Ortiz is a f*cking psycho.

Hell, to sleep with Jenna Jameson the way she's looking now, you'd want to be semi-psycho in the first place!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

And the fact that one is an MMA fighter and the other is a pro-wrestler. Different jobs. Tito couldn't do Cena's job (the in ring part anyway). And Cena couldn't do Tito's.

I imagine Cena will come off pretty well. He always comes across as a level headed guy out of the ring. Who knows what you'll get with Tito but I imagine he'll be quite good. If he can sell flowers as good as he has sold tickets in the last 18 months with his mouth, he'll do fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I imagine Cena will come off pretty well. He always comes across as a level headed guy out of the ring. Who knows what you'll get with Tito but I imagine he'll be quite good. If he can sell flowers as good as he has sold tickets in the last 18 months with his mouth, he'll do fine.

I dunno, apparently Ron Killings found him quite confrontational.
    Oh wait... it's Ron Killings isn't it?

VR!

Melion wrote: »
    Jesus Tito would kill Cena if he squared up to him

Vincent Pasore would wack Tito Ortiz

Advertisement