Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gas for camper

• 22-10-2007 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

does anybody know where i can get a propane gas cylinder filled for a motohome preferably in the south east as that where im from.I ve tried waterford hire today and they dont fill any more or they did not have full bottles in stock that i could buy.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I assume it's the red Calor propane bottle. Still a lot of hardwares/garages selling or swapping them. Check www.calor.ie who have a list of about 12 suppliers in Co.Waterford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

I still have the original german propane cylinders on my bus......have not had to refill them yet but have found a guy in Gorey who reckons that he will be able to fill for me. Failing that, he has indicated that if he cant do it, he can get it done for me. If Gorey is not to far for you, pm me and I will pass on details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭madharry

Gorey is well in my range malta Thanks about 50mins for me .When i enquired in Waterford hire about filling propane bottle i had with me i was told there is now health and safety reasons why they cannot fill them anymore but that i could buy the bottle full from them when they have in stock.My cylinders are also the original german propane grey in colour bottles with lefthand thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MissEllie

Contact Ray Mention, certified gas supplier in Arklow, we get our propane gas bottles re-filled there. His telephone no is 0402 39312

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭madharry

got gas s0rted in a place called Waterford fuels out the Cork Road.Straight swop for my old cylinder

• Advertisement
Advertisement