Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Outlets

• 22-10-2007 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,336 ✭✭✭✭

Called into Kildare Village over the week-end and was well impressed, I was telling the lads at work today and 2 of them mentioned other retail outlets in Nurney and Newbridge.

What type of shops are there and is the Nurney one being confused with the Kildare Village being on the Nurney exit off the M7?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

There's NOTHING in Nurney! In Newbridge there's the Whitewater SC. They probably meant that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

dame wrote: »
    There's NOTHING in Nurney!

LOL, you obviously have not been there in a while...

There is a massive retail park opened there, the second phase will be launched in the next few weeks. It is about 4 times the size of the Kildare Village Outlet store.

As you go into Nurney, just at the big freeflow cloverleaf junction take the third exit, you'll pass the McDonalds and the Great Midlands Hotel and then it is on your right.

If you pass the entrance to the space station you have gone a bit too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

:D I was nearly considering a trip out there one of these days to see for myself......until the space station gave it away! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

ah but in a year or two you'll have a golf course, 4star hotel & restaurants in Nurney. Still can't beat the pint o plain in martins of Kildoon though!!

Advertisement