Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSl Light Flashing On Netopia 2247

Options
  • 22-10-2007 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I just got the all clear from Eircom today that my phone line is now suitable for broadband (about time:D). There posting out me my router which i presume is the Netopia 2247. Now, i already have the same router and set it up today, installed the drivers for it and everything but the DSL light is flashing green. Do i, 1. have to wait until i get the new one from eircom and set that one up, or 2. Do i have to wait a couple of days for the DSL to become solid green?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭XDA

It takes up to 10 working days for them to enable your line at the exchange, though in reality its usually a bit quicker than that. Leave your router plugged in and it will go solid green when the hook you up at the exchange.

XDA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 louis1976

Cheers XDA :cool:

Advertisement