Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Dublin City Centre or Glasnevin

Options
  • 22-10-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm originally from Carlow & have been living in Dublin for nearly two years. I have a really good dentist at home in Carlow, but going to her means a day off work which is a total pain.

The aul teeth have been acting up so I can't ignore it any longer.

Can anyone recommend a good dentist (preferably female) in the city centre or Glasnevin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Give Smiles Dental Spa a ring. I've gone to the one on O'Connell Street, and would have no problem recommending it. Clean, professional..
    I'm sure you can ask for a female dentist if that's your preference.
    There are a few around the city centre. Just pick one close to you.

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Novacastrian

There is one on the Ballymun Road, Collins Ave junction, just beside the library that is very good, ask them for an appointment with the female dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

goslie wrote: »
    There is one on the Ballymun Road, Collins Ave junction, just beside the library that is very good, ask them for an appointment with the female dentist.
    Yeah my mum goes there and she says it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Electric

Hey,

Thanks for the replies. I'll give the one on Ballymun Road a ring.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the lady dentist or the name of the practice? It'd save me having to look it up

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭skydancer

hiya
    i can recommend karl at the shelbourne dental clinic, right down at the grand canal dock. vg also ultra clean and modern & friendly - like considering u have 2 go 2 the dentist in the 1st place it's pretty good
    oh and i think they are in the web / email to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭maradona10

does smiles dental spa accept medical cards

Advertisement