Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpe Diem

• 22-10-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I tasted a bit of this tonight and seriously, it's like, Wow.

My mouth went into a spasm, wondering how water could be this good! It's basically botanic water and now while I wouldn't really bother buying bottled water like evian, seeing as you can get it for free, this is a whole different category, so nice.

Anyone had it?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

My mouth went into a spasm, wondering how water could be this good! It's basically botanic water and now while I wouldn't really bother buying bottled water like evian, seeing as you can get it for free, this is a whole different category, so nice.

Anyone had it?

Why would you want to drink water from a plant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's just another soft drink. However, this one consists of very little concentrated juices so therefore the profit margin is much higher for the company selling the water. A clever move on their part and another leap forward to companies selling people air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

Wheres this free evian :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I drank a few bottles of Hoegaarden. And as you say.....
    it's like, Wow.

But, unfortunately, it was not free....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Neither was this, but I would buy it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Anyone had it?

A spasm eh?
    Come on you're a sales rep for them arent you!!!

Tell me so, what on earth is botanic water? Does it have the same chemical formula as normal water? Is itstill H20 or is the O replaced by a little flower?

It's basically water with a bit of plant extracts.

And you got me! I am trying to sell you our water ( which is very refreshing and not bad for you!!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Anyone had it?

What do you mean by this?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

crosstownk wrote: »
    What do you mean by this?:confused:

I think he is saying that you can get water for free so there is no point in paying for it.

Yep, that's what I mean.

Advertisement