Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help much??

• 22-10-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

The other night when i was wrapped up nice and warm in bed had a bit of a wierd dream and was wondering if ne of yis cud tell me wat it means. I was in my house and getting ready to go to my gfs debs, only i cudnt find my tux. i was freaking out and my gf kept rngin me complainin and the likes, eventually i found my tux and i put it on me. then i went in to the jax to do my teeth and all but when i looked in the mirror i hadnt go me tux on. i was just standing there in my jocks. went back in to get me tux and my brother was thre he gave me loads of abuse about goin to the debs and then he got me in a head lock and squeezed glue all over my face and in my mouth and everywhere. went back to the jax to clean myself up and my gums were gushing blood. I woke up terrified and i dont know why so if ne o yis know neting cus ye please help me put? ps. Does anyone else sleep with their eyes open?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Does anyone else sleep with their eyes open?
    :eek: No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Sleep with my eyes firmly shut.. can be a rather deep sleeper at times :D

Might be easier to figure out if it wasnt flooded with txt spk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭StraddleFor6

Does anyone else sleep with their eyes open?

I know two people that sleep with their eyes open.

Very strange, the first time i saw it.

Advertisement