Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No leadership...

Options
  • 22-10-2007 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere.

From top to bottom at THFC, there is a lack of leadership.

At board level, at DOF level, at management/coaching level, and most telling, on the pitch.

Time for someone to step up and show some bollox. Don't care where its done, if its on the pitch and we start winning then great, if its at board level and Jol is jogged on, fine.

Just do fcuking something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

We haven't had a leader since Mabbut, over 10 years ago.
    As for tonight, so sick of it now at this stage.

05/06 - Newcastle 3 Spurs 1
    06/07 - Newcastle 3 Spurs 1
    07/08 - Newcastle 3 Spurs 1

1 fcuk up is acceptable, not learning from previous mistakes is inexcuseable. Spurs are cnuts and don't deserve our support. God bless the fans who went up there tonight, more in hope than actual belief. You are Spurs, whereas the 13 twats on the pitch and the 2 clowns in the dug-out are not.

We are a proper laughing stock now, it's as bad as it ever was under Gross or Francis's final weeks.

Had my fill, sick of being kicked in the bollox by a bunch of overpaid spinless cowardly cnuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

As for tonight, so sick of it now at this stage.

05/06 - Newcastle 3 Spurs 1
    06/07 - Newcastle 3 Spurs 1
    07/08 - Newcastle 3 Spurs 1

Don't forget about the 04/05 FA Cup game 1-0 robbed by Kluivert and Given :D

Sorry, I'll butt out now.

I do have some sympathy. My Newcastle started last season under Roeder in similar fashion, and we were joint bottom after 9 games before Gullit got sacked.

At least you're in the Uefa Cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

I was actually going to go the bookies and put somethin on this result. I couldnt bring myself to it, being a spurs fan coz i hate showing vulnerability and i dont really bet so wouldnt know what i was doin! Bit miffed i didnt though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

No Leadership - Anywhere.
    At board level, at DOF level, at management/coaching level, and most telling, on the pitch.
    Time for someone to step up and show some bollox. Don't care where its done, if its on the pitch and we start winning then great, if its at board level and Jol is jogged on, fine.
    Just do fcuking something.

I agree, unfortunately this is obviously something that is going to take time to fix - It will not happen overnight, and probably not before the end of the season. Change will bring instability and insecurity, and that won't help on the pitch either. Don't get me wrong I agree with you, it is just having the plan to bring about the change now, and keep us out of the Championship at the same time - I am just not sure the best way to approch it??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Anywhere.

You forgot to mention the captain - only problem who would you give it to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

galinka wrote: »

And there in lies one of our problems, we have no maturity, steel, honesty or desire in our team - that is why we don't have one single candidate, that is really sad:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

galinka wrote: »

Read it again Andrew, I alluded to the lack of leadership on field.

Advertisement