Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets make some money!

Options
  • 22-10-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Ok people..I for one thought the thread €5-500 Mug was most impressive and i think the idea should be kept alive. in all honestly im a keen gambler who has made a few quid over the last year or so..however i've recently hit a rough patch..my level of discipline has taken a noze dive..the most recent disaster was about 2 weeks ago when i stuck €332 on there to be less than 4goals in the Man Utd v Wigan game,the price was only 8/13 i think..****e price i know!..to be fair it was a poor bet and subsequently cost me(the game ended 4-0) Disaster!! however thats the game im playing and i enjoy playing, high's and low's to beat the band.
    If anyone wants to continue a thread of recommeding bets for each weekend id be up for it..Money to be made!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Hey lads ,
    I like the ideas of lets make some money , I think if we just post up our tips and how well we are doing it'd be really helpful, Nozebleed i know exactly what your talking about i am always loosing my discipline i start off careful and then throw money away on something stupid like that 332 on man utd- its so ****ing annoying because you know its a **** bet before you put it on but the mug punter in you puts it on.

Ok so this is what i've been doing over the last month to stop this.
    I have an account with Boylesports that im always playing around with but i wanted a fresh start a clean slate so i opened another account with a different bookmaker, I deposited 25 euro and just backed singles , i cant recall all the bets but had Man city at 8/13 and then i backed portsmouth at 5/4 and blacburn at 8/15 and man city at 4/6 last weekend and a few others think i have had 18 bets in all no loosers yet , this is not that strange for me to go on a run of 18 or more wins but i'd normally loose discipline and blow it all but what i've done on the last two weeks is split the pot i did this at 60 euro i split it into 3 groups of 20 euro and then i've been betting aboout half or more of each pot every week on what i think is a great bet so far its work out really well , beginners luck or whatever but it really helps me keep my disciple- from a 25 euro start i'm up to just over 85 euro in each pot which is over 250 euro, well this is my technique it might fail but heres my next three bets .

pot 1 , 43 euro on chelsea at 4/7 to beat schalke
    pot 2, 43 euro on barcelona at 8/13 to beat rangers
    pot 3, 43 euro on man utd at 8/13 to beat dynamo kiev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭RaiseTheBlinds

Not a bad turn-out , Barcelona surprised me to be honest.
    The champions league is real gambling , so unpredictable each game.

where to next with your winnings ?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Hey there yeah Barcelona let me down.
    This weekend

pot 1, 45 euro on Birmingham at 11/10 to beat Wigan
    pot 2, 45 euro on Sunderland 11/10 to beat Fulham
    pot 3, 45 euro on Portsmouth 8/11 to beat West Ham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Might be worth beting on blackburn away to spurs ,Aston villa away to Bolton and maybe Aresnal away to liverpool .I have the above in a 10 selection (2 each section ) as well as clickers 3 on (tote support) coupen that if they come up for a £1 bet will net me £2500 ,

wish me luck and good luck yourselfs.

Advertisement