Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is ntl available in Bray?

Options
  • 22-10-2007 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I cant actually find a coverage map but I was told two years ago they expected to be in Bray by 2007. I'm hoping to move from IBB as they've been throttling torrent downloads for the past few months and I am pretty sick of waiting weeks to download a 100mb torrent on a 3mb €50 monthly connection. I still can't get eircom through the phone line so I am kind of limited.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

No

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Obviously you have not been reading any of the NTL threads. NTL are also throtteling torrents.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Obviously you have not been reading any of the NTL threads. NTL are also throtteling torrents.

Thankfully they are not throttling RS and MU.

That went right over my head. What is RS and MU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Surely they can't be worse than IBB? Right now I have 8 well seeded popular torrents open, each torrent is downloading at 1 or 2kb/s.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

You can always try Digiweb Metro as an alternative.

Nephew wrote: »
    Surely they can't be worse than IBB? Right now I have 8 well seeded popular torrents open, each torrent is downloading at 1 or 2kb/s.

Yeah you might get around 30 KB/s if you are lucky man .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Use port 80 mine are back to 350kb/s ;)

Advertisement