Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great deal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

dunno wat exchange rate ur usin, but is actually 230, not includin delivery...still a very good prise tho...ill stick ta my gts tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

**** my bad, I didn't realise they quoted prices ex vat. So it's not the exceptional deal I thought it was. Still an OK deal, mind, a tenner cheaper then Komplett :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

HavoK wrote: »
    **** my bad, I didn't realise they quoted prices ex vat. So it's not the exceptional deal I thought it was. Still an OK deal, mind, a tenner cheaper then Komplett :D

except if you buy from overclockers.co.uk....ul be financin them fellas accross the water...we wouldnt want that now would we...when for jus 10 quid more, you can NOT financethem fellas accross the water....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

Agree, please support komplett and use statoil garages :D

Advertisement