Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tna?

• 22-10-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Just out of curiosity, where/when is TNA on tv? I've looked for it but can't seem to find it. I only have NTL digital, is it on any of the stations on that by any chance?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's on Bravo2, so you can't get it with NTL. It's on Saturday nights here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ah I figured it was something like that, bugger. Thanks for clearing that up for me man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

On a sidenote was flicking through the channels the other night and there was some Diva battle royal on TNA, some big one (Kong?? or something) got sent over the ropes and showed the worst set of titties ive seen in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Wasn't that that Bound For Glory PPV?
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

razorblunt wrote: »
    showed the worst set of titties ive seen in a while.

You obviously don't watch ECW then....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Zing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Gerard.C wrote: »
    You obviously don't watch ECW then....

BigV.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭RadioGaGa

It's cool that all the TNA PPV's are shown for free on bravo.

The Bravo station that is on NTL or Bravo 2 where the weekly show is?

Sorry to keep asking, but WWE is boring the hell out of me lately and I hear good things about TNA so want to check some of it out if I can find a way to see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

orestes wrote: »
    I hear good things about TNA

Just watch their ppv's. You'll generally get the good wrestling without having to sit through the bull**** that often is their tv..

• Advertisement

Just watch their ppv's. You'll generally get the good wrestling without having to sit through the bull**** that often is their tv..

Sounds good, but are they on the regular Bravo station?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

orestes wrote: »
    Sounds good, but are they on the regular Bravo station?

They are not. You'll generally find them though on video sites like dailymotion after the event.

Cheers Vince! I feel like a prat for not thinking of that. Sorry, I'm new to this here internet thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is on a channel called Spike in the US (only started watching wrestling a bit more often recently), not much use to you, sorry. :/

Advertisement