Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need an opinion on Honda Accord

Options
  • 23-10-2007 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Thinking of changing my 99 B5 Passat for a honda accord but dont know anyone with one. Just wondering if anyone would share their expierences.
    Im looking for a car thats really refined when you drive it easy but is well able to move when you put the boot down. Also whats the boot like for getting a set of golf clubs in?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gixer1

which model are you looking at and petrol or diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

dubambman wrote: »
    Thinking of changing my 99 B5 Passat for a honda accord but dont know anyone with one. Just wondering if anyone would share their expierences.
    Im looking for a car thats really refined when you drive it easy but is well able to move when you put the boot down. Also whats the boot like for getting a set of golf clubs in?
    Thanks

I'm exactly thinking like this at the moment! I'm bored with my MK V Golf now and sick of disassembling my set of clubs to fit them in the boot or just chucking them on the back seat, so I'm looking at getting a executive diesel accord in from the UK in the new year. So I'll look forward to seeing what peoples opinions are here.......

Advertisement